Title: Hartford City Guard Clubhouse, Windsor, CT
Creators: Mason, William H. H. and Taylor & Greenough (Hartford, Connecticut)
Object ID: 2011.001.096
Date: c. 1910-1920
Description: Sepia toned postcard showing the Hartford City Guard Clubhouse formerly located on the banks of the Farmington River in Windsor, CT. The Hartford City Guard was a Civil War veterans group which organized in 1867 and disbanded in 1917.