Are you looking for the perfect setting for your next event? Whether it’s a birthday or retirement party, a class reunion, or a business retreat, we welcome you to Windsor Historical Society on Windsor’s lovely and historic Palisado Green.
- Air-conditioned, handicapped-accessible function room accommodates up to 80 people with A/V equipment, screen, podium, and wifi
- Six-foot rectangular tables and comfortable padded chairs set up to your specifications
- An adjoining kitchen with small refrigerator and electric stove and oven
- Access to our exhibition galleries, covering 400 years of Windsor history
- Charming outdoor courtyard and herb garden
- Parking around Palisado Green and in our 10-space parking lot
- Private Strong-Howard House or Chaffee
Strong-Howard House tour is available at an additional charge. The House is available for weekday morning events (before 11 a.m.) and after-hours events. It accommodates approximately 30 seated guests or 75 standing. The house does not have audio-visual equipment, but does have electric lights, outlets, and is heated in the cooler months (no A/C).
- For WHS members and non-profit organizations (two-hour minimum)
Weekdays 9 am – 5 pm: $50 per hour
Saturday 11 am – 4 pm: $50 per hour
After-hours rate (subject to staff availability): $75 per hour
- Regular rate (two-hour minimum)
Weekdays 9 am – 5 pm: $75 per hour
Saturday 11 am – 4 pm: $75 per hour
After-hours rate (subject to staff availability): $100 per hour
- Guided house tour: $100 additional
- Tablecloths: $25 additional
- If you will be serving liquor, insurance and liquor permits are required.
- You will be charged for your event set-up and clean-up time and will be expected to leave the facilities as you found them.
- Alternative rates can be negotiated with groups willing to handle set-up and take-down and/or offer bartered service.
Contact Sue at email@example.com or 860-688-3813 to arrange your event.