- We can easily accommodate groups of 6 to 35 people at $5 per adult.
- Larger groups are accommodated with walking tours, library tours, lectures at $2 additional per person, or coordinated visits to other local museums.
- Tours can be scheduled Monday through Saturday.
- Tours last approximately 90 minutes.
- Our museum and library are fully accessible. Much of the Strong-Howard House is accessible and there is ample seating. The Chaffee House entrance has four steps and there are raised thresholds.
Call 860.688.3813 several weeks in advance to book your desired date or email us at email@example.com.
Come home to Windsor! We are happy to assist groups in organizing family and school reunions that include Windsor and the Windsor Historical Society. Take a tour, or rent our facilities. Windsor’s Chamber of Commerce (860.688.5165) can assist reunion planners with restaurant and lodging suggestions.