Starting at Windsor Historical Society.
Pick up your book of clues on Saturday, October 14th at the Society. The book is your passport to discovering a fascinating array of historic sites in town and a little history along the way. Then head out in your car to start looking. Once you have found each site, snap a picture. When finished, return to the Society to have photos checked.
If you found all the sites, you’ll be placed in a drawing for some neat prizes. Choose between:
- a four-pack of Hartford Yard Goats tickets (any home game on Mon-Thu in April or May, 2018)
- a family pool pass for summer of 2018 from Windsor’s recreation department
- two tickets for a so-scary-it’s-for-over-14-only Halloween fright house in South Windsor on October 21 or 22
- a two-hour Windsorland birthday party package
- a $25 gift certificate provided by Windsor’s famous Ranch House in Wilson
Refreshments and prizes awarded from 3:30 – 4 PM.
Rain or shine, for all ages; families encouraged.
$10 per carload, $5 per individual.